Information Management Association
April Lunch Meeting
Merrill Lynch Field Trip - April 11
Have you ever driven south of Denver on Interstate 25 and
wondered what goes on inside the Merrill Lynch building? Now is your
chance to see the technology center of one of the world's largest financial
management and advisory companies. They operate in 43 countries on six
Join our tour guides Jeff and Tim to see how their company
keeps up with the demands of customers. They will address topics such as:
- Automated phone systems that route your call, and how call
center personnel take advantage of this technology
- Communication lines that won't be impacted by a carrier
- Expedited document processing
- Business units that support financial management processing
9601 S. Meridian Blvd.
- Take I-25 south past 470 to the Lincoln exit. Go east on
Lincoln to Havana.
- Turn north on to Havana, then right on Meridian. Follow
Meridian up to the top of the hill where there
are two sandstone-looking buildings.
- Park in front of the larger
building where you will see the Merrill Lynch bull. The address
is 9601 S. Meridian Blvd.
- Merrill Lynch has a business casual dress code.
- No jeans please.
RMIMA Home Page | Contact information | Board members | About RMIMA